Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

haha

hellooooooooos,
back t blog agn.
ya,
now it's mye turn t be in foul mood.

now,
ie jus felt tads,
everybody in th council.
seems t zhen dui me.
th chers, th exco.
it seems t be tads,
'm always in wrong lahs.

at first,
today.
recess, ederlyn saw miss lee.
so hurry up,
tie up her hair, which is diffcult t tie lahs.
so seriously, no need tie deh norhs.

ederlyn jus wantd me t help her take her biscuit.
dhens, she tie her hair up.
dhens,
after we went up th stairs.
miss lee, call me adn ederlyn.
she reprimanded ederlyn.
adn blame me for siding ederlyn,
covering up for her lorhs.
say whads ie councillor.
blahhblahhblahhs.
there's one more councillor with us.
why she onl catch both ederlyn adn me ?
wth can ?!?!?!?!?!
liek 'm in blame or whads.

dhens after school.
go MPR help mr choo ourt.
ie was onl standing there niahhs.
dhens one of th exco,
catch me for short skirt.
wtf can ?!?!?!?!
there's much more councillors with short skirts adn ankle socks.
why everybody seems t be catching me onl.
whatever lahs.

'm alread veh stress of schoolwork.
why, made me so stress agn ?
'm going t break down anytime.
they seems t wantd me ourt of th council.
dont want me in.
everytime,
other councillors donw wrong, nbr catch.
once ie done a trivial thing wrong,
dhens blame me agn adn agn.
even id ie try mye best norts t do wrong agn.
dhens, they come blame me agn.
can yoos all dont be so bias ?

ie know ie have done lorts of things wrong.
there's no perfect person in this world.
so can yoos all stop blaming for mye wrong over adn over agn ?
say,
ie whads, whads, whads.
everytime is mye fault.
VEH STRESS yoos all know ?

please dont made me suffer agn.
please.
its reall veh stressful. ):