Nuffnang

Sunday, January 28, 2007

hai

hais.
tads friend of mine,
quarrel with his girl lahs.
dhens come find me.
pour all his sorrows t me lorhs.
dhens,
ie was liek being too cold t him ?
ie know ie bad lahs.
budds,
real buay tahan him lorhs.
always quarrel also dont know for whads deh.
hiyoooooooooooos.

ya lahs,
couples quarrel are oks deh lahs.
budds,
also no need everytime quarrel deh mahs.
rightrightright ?

people quarrel,
will rangg bu one.
dont know yoos both quarrel will rangg bu or whads.
everytime,
quarrel jiu come fine me.
steady horhs ?
LOLS.

whatever it is,
yoos both quarrel agn.
come find me lahs.
ie promise ie wont treat yoos so cold agn lahs.
jus pour me your sorrows whenever yoos want.
sui bian yoos. (:

ie will always be there for yoos deh.
adn dont say me,
this friend no good siahhs-.-

text me,
whenever yoos want.
budds, dont call me.
LOLS.

wei,
mh, cheer up alrights ?
dont always say want die, blahhblahhblahhs.
me hear also will sians deh lorhs.
quarrel onl whads.
no need go die whads.
nothing deh mahs.
couples quarrel are certainly normal.
at least, its norts abnormal or whads lahs.

jus stay happy lahs.
there's alorts of your friends ourt there support yoos.
so no worries alright. (:
CHEER UP &&&&& STAY HAPPY !

end here first.
byes dudes.