Nuffnang

Monday, January 29, 2007

lalalas.

alrightalright.
2nd post of today,
let me talk about school stuffs for this post. (:
ie shall made it short adn sweet.
adn norts long adn crappy.
LOLS. (:

started with morning assembly with one announcment,
as said by mrs nandini.
budds,
followed by more adn more annoucement.
adn one of it is.. .. ..
mr arman: mye announcement is more t councillors, ie want t see yoos all, at there, right after your morning duty.

wth can ?!?!?!?!
minyee, run t me saying is spot check.
shucks siahhs.
'm wearing ankle socks,
adn mye hair, was super spike-.-,
mye skirt is super short can ?!?!?!

obvious right ?
ie kena,
socks, hair, adn skirt.
all thanks t me, jessica. (:
everybody also kena deh lahs.
onl guai kias, adn ie mean super guai adn nerd kias.
will norts kena niahhs. (:

okoks,
after th spot check thingy,
peiting, minyee, fangg adn me.
was walking back t classroom.
fangg adn me was cursing behind miss lee back. =x
ie agree we're bad, reall bad. LOLS.

had lessons after lessons.
which made me reall getting more sleepier adn sleepier.
buay tahan lahs.
whads t do ?
still mus tahan deh.
finally,
have social studies.
adn everything is done.
wahahahaha !
school ends. (:
mye favourite time dhens. (:
whatever it is,
ie love 2.1opm in th afternoon. [:

stop here.
blog agn minutes later for after school thingy. (:
check it ourt adn tag me. [:

byes.