Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

haha














wellwell,
'm back lahs oks ?
welcome me back alrights ?
LOLS.
this few days,
havent been blogging much,
onl posting some pics up.
adn somemore,
blogger is giving me lortsa of prob lahs.
adn ie am lazy t blog either. LOLS.

urms,
ytd gorts back A Math Result adn Social Studies result.
expected t get good result,
budds ended up,
ie failed mye A Math lahs.
6/20. hais. ]:
'm deadmeat for sure lahs. ):
dhens social studies 6/12.
heng heng tyco pass niahhs,
on th dot deh result,
reall freaking me ourt lahs can ?!?!?!?!

nothing could help me improve or whatsoever lahs.
hais. please cry for me. ):

today was no good either.
gorts back Physics result.
ie failed agn. ]: hais.
15/34. can ie jus buckd up or whads, jessica ?
freakd lahs can ?!?!?!
everytime so poor deh result.
reall made mye life sucks can ?!?!!?!?

stop here first. (: