Nuffnang

Friday, March 9, 2007

hai

seriously,
today wasnt a great day for me.
th day totally was ruined at th end of school;
all thanks t th progress card.
ie failed alorts.
three f9, one e8, two c6 adn one b4.
there wasnt a b3 dhens.
ie dont know wth ie am doing.
its seems t me tads,
ie was dropping all th way.
ie admit ie gors slack.
budds,
mye result wont be tads bad.
ouhs yes,
'M NORTS IN A MOOD DHENS !
so th best is norts t provoke me.
cried after ie gorts mye pregress card,
mye feelings are still stable when ie jus gorts it.
budds,
people start asking around for grades adn was comparing,
mye tears jus flow,
adn ie cried.

after school,
ie walk past 4t2 adn ie was crying agn.
cos ie reall cant control it.
th feelings was bad, real bad.
friends came t console me.
thanks people for consoling me.
yoos all are great. (:
ie love yoos all.
adn thanks Mr.Wong for consoling me too. heh. (:
thanks for everything.
ie swear ie will study hard no matter whads.
'm going t mug liek hell.
before, term two starts.
real mugging ie meant.

well,
ie did saw him.
he was there looking at me.
he did saw me cry,
which ie didnt want t.
ie have no choice budds,
t call cindy help me tell him,
t go first. ie dont want t let him see me crying.
yupps, its so embarrass.
wellwell,
he messaged me calling me norts t cry.
supposingly,
ie should be going t him.
budds, ie dont know how t.
ie dont want everybody t find ourt anw.
yupps, tads whads ie mean.
hiyaaas,
shall nort say anymore.
cos th more ie say,
th more ie mis him. ):

well,
shall continue in th next post. (:
takecares friends.