Nuffnang

Saturday, April 21, 2007

as usual.
went school lahs.

wasnt late for school.
bless me man.
was looking forward t see th new junior councillor.
budds, she wasnt here.
awwwwws..
Huaseng didnt help me ourt for duty.
cos he was taking prize for element..
whatever.
thanks JinXue for helpingg ourt for dismissing 2e1.
they're total headache t me. hais.

suppose there will be class observance by HOD during POA lesson.
budds, they didnt come. YEAH !
ie was postpone t Term3. (:

had English.
adn there is th damn Speech thingy.
'm h first.
was so nervous, budds..
still 'm able t readdd it all ourt. (:
receive comments tads ie speak damn soft ?!?!?!?!
whatever..
Johan talks about his personal things..
making Minyee adn me criedddd.
it's reall veh touching..
JOHAN, BE STRONG ! (:

Pe-edddd.
ie retest mye 2.4km.
cos ie wantedddd t choong for 12mins instead of th previous 13.04min
ie managedddd t reach at 12.51min.
thanks WeiChi jiujiu for motivatinggg me t chiong over yoos. LOL.

Math, chiong homework.
didnt do at all.
sians..
Bryan BearBear was talking about InterHouse Bball thingy.
making me wanting t cry again. ):
he thought ie hate him !!!!!
whads a joke.
ie cant possibly be hatingggg him lahs.
ie jus norts happy niahhhhhs.

he talk t me after school.
adn call me norts t be saddd anm.
budds..
as usual.
ie cant control mye tears adn it came flowinggg again.
thanks peeps for comfortinggg me once more. (:
much thanks t BryanBearBear, Johan, Manda, Yf, Minyee, Meijia, Charlene, Wenni, Pearlyn, Yanmei, Cindy..
sorry id ie left ourt your names..

Yf sat ie have been rather emotional all this days.
am ie ?
hais..

after school..
sat with Weiling they all.
adn Kelly teaches us Math.
thanks Kelly for teachingggg us. (:
much appreciation..