Nuffnang

Monday, September 24, 2007

Well, 'm dying of boredom + waiting.
Yups, 'm waiting for th song t sent finish from Xiaoahboy.
Damn fcuk. _l_
Was liek so fcuking slow + sibei slow. No comments. -.-

For th sake of nothing,
I jus blog whatever ie want luh.
Oh god, please let me find one perfect RICH guy,
Adn so, ie can kope $$ from him.
What a joke. ._.
Well, ie reall in need of $$.
I want buy new Red Cardigan,
I hate mye current one. Damn erxin. =x
I want change specs, adn ie have no money. ):
I want mye white cardi,
It's now at TaiWan, going t fly over here in 2weeks time. -.-
All thanks t ThreadBare Sprees, thanks for th fcuking long spree. o.o
Adn thanks for th fcuking long restocking.
I want buy new Blue cardi also,
My current blue cardi, is sleeping over at councilor's room.
I left it over there. -.-
I want mye RedBlack/PurpleBlack Striped LongSleeve at Peninsula,
That time, went over there,
Dont have Size S, nabuey.
Oh god, please let it have mye size.
I want Grey Skinnies as well,
Is liek fcuking nice, & ie have no money t buy it.

Well, let me have a rich boyfriend,
& ie can kope lui from him,
& bastard him. WAHAHAHAS.
'm norts tads evil, fyi. -.-

BYEEEEEES~