Nuffnang

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ahems, 'm back! ;D

Wokeup earlyearly today. :D
Watchd awhile of tv, used comp all th way.
Used till 9pm,
Watch Hana Yori Dango 2,
I bet 'm going to buy th vcd alread.
Th show, is liek OMG~
Saving money for it. :D

Finally mapling alread.
Finally, can dl it alread.
Liek after so long?!
Until level6, less than hour,
MISSION ACCOMPLISH!
KingKong helpd me, made mye character t Victoria Island. LOL.

& ohoh,
I finally ordered mye NewFuture Grey Skinnies.
Okays, 'm happy. :D:D:D
Getting it, on next Tuesday or Wednesday. LALAS~
Going Peninsula next week for more skinny jeans.
Woolalas~ 'm so broke.

& oh,
How wonderful lahs,
I quarrelled with Eustance AhKorh.
It's liek hais ..
I know ie changed alorts alread,
But, ie cant stopped it right,
Everybody is changing what.
Bobian lah! -.-

BYEEEEES~