Nuffnang

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Boring! ):
It's super no life can?! D:

Woke up at 9am, watchd LiuXinHuaYuan2.
Watchd Corner With Love after LiuXinHuaYuan2.
Halfway through, used comp.
Yeas, everyday - eat, sleep, blog.
It's darn no life can!

Parents were ourt right now,
I having exams, bobian, cannot go ourt.
Only way t go ourt, is sneakd ourt after each exams. :/
Daddy was ourt, t buy dinner for me.
Mummy was ourt with sister t buy her clothings,
Using Mummy's money.
How can liek tads?!
I buy clothings, using mye own pocket money,
While, mye sis is using parents' money.
Unfair lahs! D:
Nbr mind! Nbr mind! I xin xiong veh kuan one! ._.

History paper tmr,
Blessed me with luck can?!
I really mus passed this very well,
As SS is alread no-hope kind.
Yeas. (:

POA Paper2 on Tuesday,
1015 start paper, can orhorh longer. (:
Amath on Wednesday,
Can cry mann! Hais. sure-fail subject,
How wonderful can it be?!
Physics on Thursday,
Blessed me that ie will pass it well dey! (:
As Chemistry sure fail, need Physics t help. -.-
Math Paper 2 on Friday,
How can?! Nabuey! D:
Last paper on Tuesday instead of Monday, due t HariRaya?!
Well, Chemistry & POA Paper 1 are th last papers, hais. ):
There's still a long way t go.
It's a long run though. zzzzz.
Just prayed that, everything go on well,
& EXAMS FASTFAST FINISH! (:

Off t study History!

updated } ,
Yeah! 'm back. (:
It's currently 2.30am luh.
Was tired luh, but still need t chiong. (:
'm guai enough kays. LOL.
SWK sleep alread, zzz.
He ps me lahs!
He reall veh song, last paper tmr. dots..
& he haolian t me, saying he going t dye his hair?!
Freakd him, LOL.

Well,
Was chatting with Mark Korhkorh right now.
Haha. :D
History paper later on.
Jessica! Mug hard; mug hard siohs! (:
Going Tampines after History paper,
& t Bugis, back t S'goon.
& Busd home, tads mye plan later on. (:
&&-; 4plus meeting SWK,
He passing me something. o.o LOL.
Off t mugging! :D

BYEEEES~