Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's 2.14am now,
And 'm still here, blogging away. :/
Wasn't really very sleepy,
Partly cos, ie had a long sleep jus now?!
Maybe bahs. LOL.

Wasn't studying for my MotherTongue either.
Was blogging away, and was bloghopping lahs.
Boliao whads. HAHA.
Tads si amah, also sleep liao,
He's pig alrights, not only me.

'm sianed, :/
Reall very very sians. -.-
Well,
&&-; there's good news kays. :D
Cindy Ahmei & mye stuffs from Twodo Spree is reaching around next Monday.
How blessed?!
It's like so finally, woohooos~!~!~!~!~!
I really want my White Cardigan badly. lalalas~

There, i left with only Red Cardigan, havent buy yet.
Grey skinnies, havent buy yet.
My gaigai bag, havent buy yet.
& ofcos, lots and lots of tops & bottoms to be bought.
Just quickly after exams,
Need chiong games, chiong pool, chiong shopping sprees with mye beloved one. :D

Okays,
'm just too boring,
So just come here to laze around.
Hahaha, GoodLucks to everybody having exams tmr.
Including those having Nlvl tmr as well,
Jiayooos for you all deh Math Paper 2! :D

BYEEEEES~

I miss korhkorhs mann! D:
Butter korhkorh - Working, no time pei me.
Daniel - Busy with school stuffs,
Cong korhkorh - Busy with saosao & NS.
XiaoK ahkorh - At west area, with saosao songsong, nbr care me.

All busy with stead, school & work siohs,
No time pei me at all. Zzz ...
Where got liek tads deh. D: