Nuffnang

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Was rather late right now,
& 'm still blogging at this moment of time. Dammit.
Well, temptations, ie reall need t use th comp lahs!

No exams today siohs! (:
Walkd t school, reachd school jus nice.
Bag was darn heavy, mye shoulder cfmd uneven alread. :/

Had self study luh,
During English, MotherTongue lessons.
During Physics class,
Halfway through, Miss Seow came in, want t snatch classroom?! :/
Haha, cos due t Sec4 Block Revision,
HengHeng tio our classroom,
So Miss.Seow was nice lahs!
Let us continue our lesson.
Their conversation damn funny can?!

Miss Seow: I think you're using our classroom.
Miss Chng: This is my classroom, we using it since school reopens.
Miss Seow: But agnes told me, this classroom is mine for th Sec4 Block Revision.
Miss Chng: But this is my classroom, i use it for my sec3.
Miss Seow: But agnes told me, it's our classroom. (well,she repeat it agn!)
Miss Chng: Why not we let th students fight for th classroom?!

Liek tads, Miss Seow jiu walkd off alread.
She eventually found one class lahs, obviously!

Mr.Arman didnt came during History lesson as well.
No relief teacher as well luh.
So jus continued with mye Math Revision.

Last period, gotten mye Emath&Amath CA marks alread.
Emath: 45/100
Amath: 14/100
Well, not bad urh, mye Amath.
From 0/100 t 2.5/100 & t 14/100.
Thanks t mye retest lahs.
But, it's fated tads ie will fail mye Amath alread,
Even though, ie done well in EOY.
I dont feel liek dropping it now,
Cos miracle might happen at 0lvl. LOL.

Had Physics extra lesson after school,
Went home straight,
Download maple using CD-ROM.
& went t sleep. :D
Mugging for SS & Emath till 3plus?!
See how first, cfmd will burn midnight oil.

BYEEEEES~

Thanks dumbdumb telling th truth,
This is expectd alread.
I didnt want everybody t liek me lahs.
Still got people around me, dont liek me deh.
Well, thanks for everything alrights?!
Thanks for being there, t let me confide mye xinshi t you.
Thanks for being there as well,
When 'm sad. Yeas, you're th best alright. :D