Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Woolalas~
Many many people taggd me eh, 1st time. (:

Reply to tags:

gary: hahaha. know wat? lols. no lehs. siann! hahaha. kns sia my flu =.= summore i din go c doc ;p
Jessica ♥: Is now eh, i tell you spelling error liao. :/ Hiyaaas, go see doctor lah! Piangg eh, Misses you korh! DRINK MORE WATER LAAAAA! ;D

terine: mish uu shoo shoo much too (: i dunnoe wad eur cong kor tinking again =.- wadeva la. just waiting ferr the aswer he goin tu gib me on sunday.prpared oready :\
Jessica ♥: Saosao ah! Korh will make th right decision deh, i know going back t you, is a right choice eh. Like i say before, i will always regard you as my beloved saosao deh. (: Dont worry k? Love you saosao!

LPT: LOL, those words in red is the no. 3 arh?
Jessica ♥: Hahaha, yipo ah, i know you veh smart one eh, askd xiong no. 1, she knows what 'm saying, i better dont say too much over here. Lol. See you soooon eh, (: You know, i know, xiong family know, Lol

wang wangxD: i tink i noe who u talkin in de red words...can see u really pissed off..am abit too..hi5 man..no money still can go eat fastfood wif HL..wth..-.-"
Jessica ♥: Aisehs, dearest wangwang, taggd me eh. :p Lol, know than goood. I know 'm evil eh, xiong mother will angry of me not? :/

wang wangxD: i noe am bad..but really..ur red word damn zai..see lerx damn siong...wakakaka xD...take care worrxxx
Jessica ♥: 'm evil enough le, you more evil than me leh. OMGAWD! See you soon, miss you eh ~ !

ahtat: CANNOT!!!I SHOW lei...basketball time u noe y...lolssss,y u nv say me exceed sms n no money...i also very chamm,=(
Jessica ♥: Brother eh, you cham urh? I cry for you want? Next time, sure pei you all go see small eyed de, k? Psps lah, keep on dua you all. :x

karenn: iie mean iis www.huijinq-lorves.blogspot.com sryy
Jessica ♥: Precious girl, will relinkd you deh, (:

BYEEES~