Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back for some updates. :/
Ton 24hours again,
On Saturday morning till Sunday morning,
How cooool whorzxzxzxzxz. :x

Was watching non-stop drama series eh,
From Romantic Princess t Why Why Love. :/
So i was liek, deeply in love with Mike He. Whooooos ~

12nn, woke up.
Prepared, & bus-d t AMK.
S'pore veh veh small whorzxzxzxzxzxz,
Saw Weekiat & his friends ourtside AMK Mrt Stn,
Didnt know was them, till Swk came infront of me. o.o

Was waiting for Jialin, Feon, Jovian & Xiaoqi.
Saw Weijing, Liyee, Wenwen & Priscilla after that.
S'pore reall veh veh veh small whorzxzxzxzxzxzxz :/

MRT-d t YCK,
Waitd for 2 girls, pass me my teeee. :/
Ahah, turquoise Starbucks Tee,
Liek omfg. Ha-ha!

Bus-d back t Hgpt,
Meeet Cheryl, cbk. HAHA! -.-
I call her cbk cos ...
After meeting her, she want zao, without paying 7.50$.
Yayahhhhs, i stop her. :p
After that, i think she wantd t sent a msg t her partner,
In th end, send wrong.
She sent t me instead, & duh ~
She backstab our blog, beeeetch sioh.
Dare, jiu come infront of me & say our things are lousy.
No neeed, backstab de.
Thank god, for letting me see your true colours.
Cbk lah hor, smart jiu go ourt ownself buy.
No neeeed buy from us. :/
Think you WOW ~ SO LI HAI isit?
_l_ you k? Dont act one smart kia.

& yayahhhhs,
Quarrelld with her, HAHA!
& yeaaaa baby, i won! Heeeheeees.
I demanded a apology from her,
& she said, "Sorry, it's all my fault" for 4 times?
Ha-ha, how nice. :D
That's th reason why,
I say, dont provoke me urh. Ha-ha! :D

Home-d after that,
Was waiting for my mummy t come home,
'm sian-d. :/