Nuffnang

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Woke up fcuking early, miracle! :/
11am liek that, met Fangi @ Hougang Interchange @ 1pm.
Went t find Olivia, hohoho.
Went t HgMall for th damn registered postage,
Cost me 4.70$, nb. :x

Train-d over t Outrum, find Xueli.
& then t Vivo, hunt for schoolbags.
Okays, i was trickd by korh lah.
Say what Vivo, got Adidas outlet, got th designs i wantd. :/
None lah please. :x

So jus walkd around, went t HarbourFront Center,
Gorts th designs, fangi want de. :/
Obviously dont have mine. Zzz,

Train-d back t Bishan, meet Kingkong.
Ate lunch cum dinner @ LJS.
Met Mr.Yap & his wife & their child.
So cute, & they wore couple shirt. Sweeeet right?!
Omgawd, envy!

Waitd for Huihui Piggy t reachd,
Walkd around, zuobo-ing & seesee bags.
Yah, very ex. Bobian. :/
You know what?!
We went t PohKim, how great can?!
I bought my HanaKimiJapanVersion.
Cost me 20.60$, mummy & daddy sponsor fully for me.
Love them manymany. Hohoho. :D

Went t Comics Connection, kingkong see his comics.
While th girls & me went over t Gift A Name,
Was planning t add sth t my hp accessories,
But i was planning, next time bah.
Hohoho. :/

Byeeeeees now,
Stupid post! :p