Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally, for once i tried t blog again. Hoho!
Comp really giving me hells,
Keep on shutting down, without reasons. :/
Bobian, use sis's notebook t blog now. Zzzz,
I really have no time t care abt my blog alread lah.
Dulan sehs, thanks t my dumb fcuking comp. :x

21st Jan ,

As usual, fcuking zzzzzz.
I hate Mondays, i tell you.
It's not Mondays Blue or what, is jus that,
Schoool release damn late for 4E on Mondays.
& 4NA on Thursday.
I sweared, Sec4s' life aint easy though. :/

Have Reading Period on th very first period, :x
Followed by Amath lessons,
I tell you, i cant even understand abit.
I was liek sleeping mode. -.-
SS is lagi sians, all thouse qns-ing & stuffs. Hais.
Physics lesson,
I jus have t tell Ms.Chng, that i lost my Physics Wkbk.
It wasn't a good sign for me though,
Cos Sec4 liaoooo, still make book missing. -.-

Went t buy Physics Wkbk after school,
Liek wtf?! Cost me 6.60$, i jus hope i didnt buy it. -.-

Went t Circles Mac, with th usual grp.
Go there, chiong Amath, -.-
It's holiday homework, dragged till now then do. -.-
As tues, neeeed hand-in, & have Amath test.
Liek wtf can?
From 4++pm chiong till 10pm, then leave Mac.

Seriously, i jus knew i would fail badly for my Amath test.
Maths, is not my cup of tea.
But, somehow, i didn't want t drop Amath.
But, i knew dropping Amath, is a goood idea.
A subject less t study, means for focusing time on other 6subs?!
I dontknow lah, i donthave time management oneeee,
So i think drop or dont drop makes no differences. :/
Amath,
I liek Trigo, but onl th A,S,T,C part.
No more, not th others.
I totally gave up on Logarithms, Surds, Indices.
I really hate it liek dontknow how. :s

22nd Jan ,

Didnt want t elaborate on lessons & stuffs. -.-
But i jus knew, tdy wasnt a goood day.
For those, whu take Bio, but faild Amath.
Had 4tests, for tues. -.-
Th rest, had 3tests instead. :/
Tests for th day,
Chemistry, POA, Amath, Bio. o.o

Had tests, after schoooool.
Everybody chiong for it,
I knew i really cant make it.
I try a few steps on Logarithms, & gave up.
I tried, Trigo.
But, onl know how t do 2 out of 3.
I totally forgets abt Coordinate Geometry. Hais,
Total disaster for my test, i faild for sure. -.-

23rd Jan; Tdy ,

Lessons was so-so.
But, i wasnt in th mood during morning, before recess.
I felt sososo sleepy. -.-
I slept all of th time, thanks Ahbert, for waking me up.

Had assembly, for upper sec.
Was fcuking dulan by then,
Suddenly, call me take video,
Also nbr tell me, schedule also nbr print for us. Cb.
Thanks Fangi, for accompanying me. -.-
Joke all th way,
AFter assembly,
Went down t Comp Lab with fangi & Chenwei.
& fcuk lah k,
Th video noneeeeed siahhhhhhs,
Cos th assembly is boring till siaooo, i tell you.
Whatever it is, no mooood dey.

After schoooool,
Walkd t Circles Mac, supposedly should study.
But, copy notes instead.
Leave early tdy, went t Econ there, t slack.
8plus then leave.
Walkd home, cos lazy t wait for bus73.
Chatted on th phone, from 830pm to 10pm.
"Discovered" lortsa things from Ahben.
Hoho, you know, i know. LOL!

O level results are out tmr,
Goodluck to all those graduants,
Who came back to get results.
All th best for your results! :D

That's for all now,
Will upload picts once again, next time.
Byeeee now! :D