Nuffnang

Sunday, February 17, 2008

'm back! ._.

Was veh tired eh ~
Zzzzz,

Ytd, went t Point, & meet my beeetches @ 1pm.
Ahah, 'm punctual ok? For th first time ..
Called Kingkong they all.
& they said they cabbed over t Point.
Well, they reached damn fast luh.

Went seperate ways with th guys.
They went eating.
& we pei-ed Huihui changed her shorts into my fbt. lol.
Went t Ntuc,
Bought my chocolateeeeee ~ :DDDD

Went t find th boys,
& we're guessing where're they.
Went t KFC first, but they aren't there.
Called them, & they're at Ah Mei Cafe.
Walked over t NS's house, & th gambling begins. :/
I was craving for chocolateeeee.
& ask NS for it, he even called me t go fridge & get myself.
Wahliaooooos eh him ~ -.-

Nini reached soooon after.
Well, ytd Lady Luck is not with me.
I lose 20++$ )':
Oh.. Pathetic arss lah me. ):
Have lortsa rounds of Mahjong & liek 4 rounds of Blackjack.
Lose all lahhhh, almost. ):

745pm liek that,
Left & went t Point with them.
While, Kingkong ps all of us. _l_
Huihui, Nini & Fangi ate KFC.
While, Brother & Me watched them eat.

Leave Point @ around 9pm.
They headed home, & i went t find Ahben.
Slacked & chatted.
Reached home @ 1015pm.

Ate dinner & slept.
'm going t become a fat piggggggg sooon! ):

Early tdy, woke up @ 11plus.
Thanks t Pearlin's sms. Wahliaooooo. _l_
Ate lunch, & waited for Ahben's msg.
Ohwelll, 'm early then him can?
He woke up @ 12plus going 1pm. Ha-ha.

'm so sians lahhhhh.
Parents went t Tampines Mall for shopping, &
Ahben ps me, as he went for his soccer match.
So 've nothing t do. ):
I miss Bugis so much. DDDDDDDDDD:
I want t go shopping spree badly.
Long time, nbr spent money t made myself satisfied liaooooo.
Zzzzzz,

Nbr mind then,
'm off now.
Got t do my homeworks now. -.-
BYEBYE !