Nuffnang

Monday, March 17, 2008

I tell you what, 'm blooooody sick of my blogskins.
I jus found ourt that,
It's so fucking green please.
Somemore, it's dull grass green, :/
Machiam, i love dull grass green,
I prefer bright grass green color. Hohoho.

Lessons as usual, & blahs.
Jana was caught for sth, & kind of weird,
Without her sitting liek infront of my sight. :l

Got back E.Math Paper 1 test paper,
Surprisinhly, i passed ok?
But jus pathetic, 31 marks niahs. :/
Well, tmr having retest,
'm gonnaaaa get higher than that,
31 is not my standard lahhhhhh. Ha-ha.
Say as if, my Math standard veh goood liek that. o.o

Totally toh, during Physics lesson.
One ear go in, th other go ourt.
I reall want t sleep please. ):
Mother Tongue also, one in, th other ourt. -.-

Went t Compass Point after school.
& home sweet home.
Used comp awhile, then went t sleep.
Mummy is damn cute please, she called my hp when 'm asleep.
Cos, she thought 'm not home yet.
Waliaooooos eh, she nbr notice me one. -.-

Woke up,
Used comp+blogging+msg-ed Ben.
I wake up, he go sleep. _l_ him.
I knew he's tired, cos of his fucking training tdy.
Poooooorthing lahhhh. ):
&& ,
Once again, IT is cancelled again,
I jus wanna play those games we planned,
Before stepping down lahhhhh. Zzz.

Anw,
Now 'm going t study for E.Math already.

Bye folks! :DDDDD