Nuffnang

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rotted now, ):
There's nothing for me t do,
Other than reading storybooks, still storyboooks
Jus read finish two Chinese Storybooks,
Boooooooo! ): It's so boring.

Edited , /

Done with my Mother Tongue homewks,
& 'm now rotting infront of th comp again, tsktsk.
My lifespan is gonna depend on this 1week hols.
've t study & brush up my work, kukunehneh. :/
Math&Science are th priority,
Gawd bless me please !? ):

Towning tmr,
With PE attire+slippers, that's so sad. ):
Cos having Phy Remedial, ahhhh, _l_
Getting my M)phosis flats tmr,
Provided, i got walked past M)phosis outlets with my girls.
FarEast tmr, for Fangi's flippies,
& Bugis, for my I ♥ My Boyf Tee, :/
& might be hunting for my White Blingbling RS Tee.
More Slogan Tees, t be bought please. o.o
$$ flyfly! ):

Getting my Yellow 3/4 folded jean soon as well,
Ha-ha! It cost me a bomb, -.-
25bucks, no wonder my pocket keep having hole. :x

Going town, for another good reason,
Buying th birthday present,
For th honoured guy, whu called me HERO,
& whose birthday dated on 13/03/2008.
'm gonna spent more than 50bucks tmr again,
Boooooooo! ): That feels so bad please. ):

Bye retards!