Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Editedddddd , //

Sian-ed. ):
Reached home @ 3pm exactly, jus as expected.
Thought mummy would be damn happy,
As i didn't broke my promise, about reaching home early.
But ended up, she went out gaigai with Sis. ):
Ahhhh, nbr mind.
Get mummy t buy more Loacker home. Hehehe.

Supposed not going t schoool,
If 'm still not feeling well.
But, i don't wanna broke my record,
Since Primary 1,
I nbr absent from schoool ok? Ha-ha.
I from young, sick still go school one. :/

Math,

Continued on Probability,
Easy t understand.
I catch th ball, most of th time. Good sign ~
Mother Tongue,
Had t act ourt, supposed t be daughter.
But you know, i was sick ytd.
So i ended up being narrator with Raylene. (:
English,
Was in sleeping mode, & my cramp fa zuo again.
Wtf please.
Text-ed with Gongkia,
He's dontknow doing what in school as well. :/
Recess,
Arsehole, Stall 5' mutton sucks big time.
I barely eat for recess,
I gave up with th mutton, it stinks so much. ):
I onl ate th rice. o.o
Math again,
Continued with th multiple type of Probability.
& yeahhhhh, i caught balls again.
Red balls, blue balls ~ hahahahah,
History,
Continued with th Cold War & Hot War,
Damn weirddd lahhhh.
Had new set of handout. Damn sian.
Neeed read up ourselves. :/
Assembly,
Quite enjoyable lahhhhh.
Th acapella thingy.
Shawn with his pole dance, standard one.
Everytime, camp also pole dance. Bth.

After school,
Got Mother Tongue Radio Thingy,
Decided t pon it,
Not in a moood t attend as well. :/
Went home straight.
Sms-ed Gongkia, he's dulan with sth.
& says what settle his problem.
Dont know lahhhh.
Hope he's alright now.

Jus nice, went ourt.
Mummy came back, report t her on where 'm going.
& bus-ed over t S'goon.
Wait-ed for th girls,
Get my skinny jean & went t find Manda.
Waited for Brother inside TiAmo,
It's so bloooody highclass now. Ha-ha.

Chat-ed on lortsa stuffs,
Play-ed Psp, damn fun luhhhhhh.
I swear 'm gonna buy it, using my veh first job pay,
After O Level. hahahahah,

315-ed home, thanks brother for pei-ing me.
My gongkia, is asleep now,
Machiam liek a piggggg. :/

Well, 'm sleeping now,
Shag + tired luh.
Tmr, still got Chemistry test, nabuey. :/

Bye world!