Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ahahh!
It's only 1030am, & 'm home! (:
Yayness! (:

Social Studies Paper,
Was alright, i don't understand why 'm stressing over it. :x
Samuel said it's easy.
Just studied 3 chapters can le.
You smart what, bodoh! :x Jkjk.

I really really really x1000000 want t thanks Laopeh,
For forcing me t memorise th Foreign Talents. (:
Thanks for forcing me t read it ourt t you,
It came out ok!
& somemore, i was like..

Me: Fail le lah, fail le lah. Stupid SS.
Laopeh: Walao, ni hui pass de lah, Forget de hua, jiu relax, jiu ke yi rmb liaooo.
Me: Ok lo.
Laopeh: Ji de yao relax hor, ke yi pass de! (:
Me: *Smiles*

See! How nice of him!
Thanks lahhhhh!
Really very grateful t you.
Butbut, :(
My Source Based Qns, buang already lah.
It's about September 11, that thing. Zzzz. ):

They having Biology Paper now,
& 'm resting at home. (:
Going back t school later on,
For th E.Math Paper 1 Consultations.
All th girls are coming, hahahaah.
'm not alone lah! :DDDD

Anw, much thanks t Laopeh!
Let's pass our Humanities tgt! :DDDD

Editeddddddddddddddddd , {:

Went off t school for Math Consultation,
Was veh veh veh late, but what t do?
I liek reach-ed for an hour ++?
Then, went off le. o.o
1.15pm reached, 2.30pm left school -.-
Was negotiating with Laopeh & Manda over sth.
Yahhhh, it's going t Amk.
But still, i can't go out.

It's th same old reason,
I obviously can't study outside with friends.
Which, last year, my End-Year buang becos of this.
So mummy, wouldn't let me go out t study now.
Nbr mind, maybe i should be liek th US?
Isolationism till th last paper, lol! :/

I so wanted t ace my subjects can?
But it's incredibly no. :x
Samuel was right,
You reap what you sow.
Maybe, it's already th time, for me t wakeup.
O Level Exams in a few months time.
& Mother Tongue O Level Paper, in less than a month time.
Time is fucking precious lahhhhhh! ):
How i wish, is 48hours per day. Boooooooooo!

Anwanw,
Happy Belated 16th Birthday To Hafiz &
Happy 16th Birthday To Suju! (:

Enough of craps.
BYES.