Nuffnang

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's my 500th post, hahahahah, -.-
Tdy's 25th! (:
Eeeeeeee hahhhhhhhhh! lol.

2.4km Run, for th first lesson.
I re-run sioh, cos 'm not satisfied with my previous result,
Which is estimated, dont ask me why.
It's a longlong story. -.-
First try: 13.01
Second try: 12.47

Liek no difference siah, cheebongzxzxz.

Had A.Math test, crapp-ed with Ahbert Partner,
Till dontknow how.
& much thanks t Partner, for passing me THAT thing.
Hahahahah, :DDD
Re-copied Sec3 History Notes, t recap & revise.
Not bad uh, finally i rmb what's th aim of Big Three. :b

POA-ed, do abitabit onl.
Th rest of th time, rearranged tables & chairs.
& ate pizzas & kfc.
Thanks Mr.bear treated us & Npcc,
We're fortunate, hahahahah!

Mdm.Tan rushed thru our remedial,
Cos we went late for it,
Whole class ok!
Not onl me. Lol.

Pei-ed Manda after rememdial.
Zuobo & talk cock.
Bus-ed down t Amk, find th North, South, East, West & TaMing.
Veh slacking, 8pm left amk.
Thanks, Laopeh & LJJ, for pei-ing me t busstop.
Hahahahah,

'm dead tired now,
'm going t die alrdy,
& right now, fxcking boyf, jus sms me, & says he's free.
Chicken oneee, wrong timing. ):
Anw, still ..
Happy 4th Month t Dearest &&
Happy 16th Birthday t KuanYew?!

Should be his birthday tdy, msg-ed him, bo reply. -.-

Anw, 'm sleeping sooon!
Bye retardeds! :D