Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Intensive Mother Tongue starts tdy!
It is so not cool! -.-
But was funfun pleaseeeeeeeee! (:
I love Intensive Mother Tongue for at least, tdy.
Liek having Huang Lao Shi & Wu Lao Shi. Lol.

Disiao Fangi with th quote " I caught you! I caught you! ".
I guess it's a lil dumb, :x
Whatever.

So 've jus reach home from downstair.
Meet my dumbest boyf, @ usual place.
So many stupiddddd flyfly. -.-
& know what?
Boyf bite me tdy, _l_
He's really veh veh veh kiam pa please. :/
So Boyf, went off t meet his 2 Malay friends,
& down t S'goon Ave 4 bah, i guess. o.o

Hougang Sec, Sec4 students,
Are collecting Newspaper around my house area.
That's so sad for them.
Saw a few familiar faces,
All give me that xialan + Omg-it's-Jessica face. -.-
They're so weird. :/

'm back from Mother Tongue Night Class.

Reach-ed 107, around 1745, & ate dinner with th trumpets.
AhMui didnt come, cos she settle her dinner at home. ):

Night Class-ed.
Was pretty alright, with Guo Lao Shi & Huang Lao Shi(again!).
Lol, was funfun though.
Disiao Fangi with "I caught you! I caught you!" again.
I know, 'm fuck lame please. :x

Walked over t th YCK Chapel there de busstop.
With 3 of th trumpets & S.H.E.
Seperated with th trumpets.
Walk-ed down t 135 busstop with Lawrence & Brother.
Sent Lawrence t busstop.
Walk-ed home with Kingkong.
Call-ed Fangi, waved t her from th opposite.
& she said, "Wo kan dao George & Pamela",
Obviously, she's referring t us. -.-

"Sent" Kingkong home, text-ed Boyf.
He call-ed me & pei-ed me.
Walk-ed around my house area,
From 964 > Fitness Corner > Hougang Sec > 974 > House Downstair > Home.
So no lifeeeee, reach-ed home by 10pm.

So sadddd please,
Boyf & me, had fail-ed in making Fangi & Jeerui tgt luh.
Cos, they nothing t talk. ):
Damn sad lah, was there sian-ing with Boyf.
Whatever.

NAPFA test tmr, mus bless me hor!
I wanna pass mannnnnzxzxzxz! (:

Peektures again! :D








BYES.