Nuffnang

Friday, June 6, 2008

Currently : Fungi growing in progress ..

Physics Lesson in th morng, was like cancelled.
So i slept @ 4am last night. :x

Was rotting like wth pls. _l_

So like braaader & Kingkong wanted me down for pool.
I didnt want t go, cos 've no money. ):
'M CURRENTLY BROKE, BROKE, BROKE!
've only liek 34$ for th rest of June hols okayyyy? ):
Daddy & Mummy decided not t give me pocket money for this hols.
Cos, they said, 'm sure t spend finish VEH FAST!
'm damn sad okayyyyyy? ):

Was complaining t Dearest,
On how broke i am, & he was damn sweeet can?
He said, he willing t give me MONEYYYYYYYYYYY!
But provided, i can meet him. Awwwwwws. ):

Dearest over at Jeerui's house now.
Jus reached only, despite leaving his own house @ 5plus.
Cos Jeerui, went t reborn his hair. o.o
& Dearest was telling me, how shuai Jeerui now is. :/
Laughs!

Layhoon coming over tmr! Yayness.
& i die also want go out tmr liaoooo.
My hands are itchy!
I want play bball lahhhhhhh. ):

Boyf suddenly jio me out t Sentosa tmr,
Was damn sad lahhhh,
As i alrdy promise Layhoon earlier on, that 'll entertain her tmr.
So i rejected Boyf, &&
He went sian-ing away, & he didnt even bother replying my msg.
He says, everytime he jio me out, i sure not free. ):
Not my fault mahhhhh, you so late then ask.
Next time, maybe afternn ask, 'll free leh?
So now, Boyf alrdy sleeping.
& he was angry with me jus now. Zzzzz, that's so lame. :\
Enjoy your trip t Sentosa alright? :DDDD

It's a long & boring post pls.



P.S: Boyf, i love you ok! Don't say i dont love you hor! :D

BYES.