Nuffnang

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ytd,
HAPPPPPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T JIAHAO & JIAJIE !!!!
Supposed t celebrate their birthday.
But Huihui didnt sms me, t cfm, on playing pool.
I guess there's no celebration alrdy.

HAPPPPPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T ANDY !!!!
Reopen school = Your birthday.
Damn heng siah, enjoy your birthday cum Reopen school okayyyy? (:

Chatted with Minghao, Jiayun & Gary Brother in msn ytd night.
& couldnt sleep. Hais. ):

Was awoke by parents, early in th morng @ 11plus am.
When 'm onl asleep @ 7am ++. :/
& they jus wanna t ask me, where got nice things t walk.
Recommend them E!Hub, since Daddy say until Downtown East there.
I lazy t go, so didnt follow.

They bought back 2 donuts for me, which is gooood! (:
Baby Cousin followed them back, & ate @ my house.
They went NTUC, & bought chocolate back for me too! :D

Quarrelled badly with Boyf in th afternoon,
& we've made a deal, not t tell each other any stuffs le. ):
Hais, all my damn fault.
& Dearest's mei, jus broke up with her Boyf.
Leticia, cheerup okay?

'm off t force myself t sleep alrdy.
Machiam, 'm having jetlag. Fuck!


& Dearest, 2 more days t th 6th Month! (:
Love you manymany! :D



BYES.