Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

'm venting my anger out here,
You all dont read better,
As, it's none of your business. :D

Seriously,
I treated you as my friend, although we knew each other for like 6mths onl.
I dontknow why, you kept saying it's ie whu done it.
Your ganjie also, she kept zhen dui-ing me,
Seriously, what for ie spam you?
I didnt even use th comp, for like th whole of ytd.
Onl, morng 5plus, i then start t use okayyyyy.
Then, when ie went over t your blog, t reply your tags.
As 've owe your $$, for your last time stuffs.

& whenever, there's spammer, 'll help you.
So i went t saw your past tags, about th spammer thing.
& what i saw is that ..
You tell everybody, that it's ME!
You type it so big as well.
" SHE'S JESSICA FROM SERANGOON GARDEN SEC "
Please lahhhh hor, please check properly before accusing people ok.
You donthave proof t say it's me whu done it right?

I stayed there, for your replies.
But your ganjie, keep saying me laolan or what.
Cb lahhh horh, ie nbr even did anything t you ok?
& say what wait for me @ Yishun.
Please ok?
Explain t your sis lahhhhh.
What wait @ Yishun? ie donthave time t waste la dey.
Want me go down all th way t Yishun, t see your sis's face isit?
I explain so much, she also dont believe me.
What for ie go down? Nabueyyyyyy.

Your stead's house @ near Hgpt,
I want also talk t you, not your sis.
I dontmind going down t Hgpt, t talk t you.
Id, you can understand.
Id, you didnt spam my blog, ie tell everybody that it's YOU!
Would you be happppy? I ask you.
& ie dontknow what for, you keep accusing me.
You alrdy said, Heaven got eyes,
PLEASE CHECK & FIND OUT TH TRUTH HORH! PLEASE LA DEY.
STOP ACCUSING PEOPLE, WHEN IE DID NOTHING!!!!

"LOL" alrdy say clearly in your tagboard.


17 Jun 08, 12:39 AM
LOL: haha! i like the pundeh word. yeah its late but i'm like reading so yup. nope i'm not jessica.

17 Jun 08, 12:42 AM
LOL: erm. don't beat the wrong person ok? i'm not jessica so don't go beat her.

17 Jun 08, 12:58 AM
LOL: oh by the way. please don't make a mistake any beat her up ok? its really not her.


SEE PROPERLY LAHHH HOR!
IT'S 12.39AM, 12.42AM & 12.58AM, 'M NOT EVEN USING COMP LA PLEASE.

& you can see clearly yourself, my typings & th fucking LOL's typings are totally different lah. Wtf.
I also dontknow, what are you thinking, when you started t say it's me.
Nabueyyyyy.

I SUGGEST YOU BETTER FIND OUT TH TRUTH,
BEFORE ACCUSING PEOPLE, & STOP SAYING IT'S ME.
WHEN 'VE DONE NOTHING!
I DONTWANT BE TH SCAPEGOAT FOR THAT FUCKING "LOL" PLEASE,
CCB LAHHHHH.
KNN.



Fuck spammers please,
Please stop spamming, & get a life mannzxzxzxzxzxzxz.
Now, you've drag me down, when 've done nothing.
Making me fucking lose oneeee friend.
Ccb, fuck you lahhhhh.