Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feel like blogging, so ie came t blog.
HA-HA, 'm so lame. -.-

Morning, raining like fuck sioh.
Was drizzling abit onl, when ie went out.
Fucking arss, rain so big, when reach busstop. Cb.
Was waiting t cross th traffic, & MInghao msged me.
Cos, he saw me, while he inside th bus.
He was nice enough, t call me wear my jacket, if not sick. HA-HA!
Thanks Minghao, what a nice friend you're. ;D

Was fucking drench, went reach school.
Cos, ie ran across t school, from 107. Like zzzz.
My fringe, was like omgawd, went t dry my fringe, before going back t class.
Met Ali Kapom half way, & went t class tgt.

Mr.Singh, didnt came tdy for Physics, MIRACLE! :x
Completed on th last chapter.

POA, gotten back th last test result - Single Entry.
Not bad lah, last minute preparing.
& having th mindset that will flunk badly.
I still pass ok! Nice one. (:
Shall encourage myself more alrdy, -.-

Jus viewed Ahbert-o Partner's blog.
Eh eh eh, Ahbert-o, i where got finally pass ah?
I smart girl lehhhhh! Want me show you my smartness?
Rmb, th time ie anyhow guess, th whu & whu? HA-HA! ;D

& Ahbert-o Partner, showed me 2 of her sms.
IT'S DAMN S***T lahhhhhhhhh.
Envy of you lah, partner! Laughs!

Math periods, died badly sioh.
E.Math Paper 1 test, shall go kill myself.
It's like fuck difficult. I know maybe it's not difficult.
Just that, my foundation for math ain't good.
Ok, fuck math please. :/
Fuck it upside down, inside out please. Zzzz.

Went t Library, for th DPA talk,
NYP deh Miss.Agnes or whatever, & Sharon dontknow what came.
So like whatever, was crapping with Hi, Fi, Set like nobody business.

Went t Amk straight after school, with S.H.E & Ali.
Kingkong finally bought his Haversack.
Went t Sumo House & eat,
& went over t Mac t slack.
Stupid S.H.E & Ali Kapom talk cock till dontknow how.
Laugh till peng. LOL.

73-ed back with th guys.
While Ali Kapom, 135-ed back t S'goon.

Dearest finally text-ed me, :D
He fell asleep, once his training ended, & he reaches home. Tsktsk.
What a pig sioh! :x

My ON Black Skimmer finally reach S'pore alrdy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, getting it soon le bah. *winks*
But afraid ie cant fit in. Zzzz,

Peektures.



8 Hancock ticket, with Kungfu Panda & Laopeh's fingers. Laughs!



Brother & Kingkong, @ th rooftop of HGM.


Anw, BYE for now. (: