Nuffnang

Monday, August 4, 2008

It's my Primary School most fav. cher birthday.
Happy 35th Birthday, Mr.Low! :D

21 more days t Prelim.
How great?
I haven't touch my books yet,
Revision not yet done. Arghhhhh.
'm panicking now, but ie chose t do nothing.
Kns. Zzzzzz,

Ytd,
Sheena called, jio me down t Jiayun's Bday Party?!
Ps ah, ie didnt go.
Super lazy ah. LOL.

& ytd night,
Jeerui called, & ask me, " Ni hao ma? "
Super lame sioh, & ask me some wu eh bo eh ~
& end th convo with, " Ben deng xia hui da gei ni. byebye. " -.-
Zzzzz,

Editedddddddd , }

School was boring shit. Laughs!
Physics 2-hours were great ah, i love it.
Jus that, Miss.Chng rush so much, until ie cant understand. :/
I prefer, th doing homework part. :D

After school, ate & left for Hougang.
Went t Fitness slack awhile,
& coconut tree dance with x.Dragon.
You all know, i know. Was fuck hilarious. LOLOLOLOL.

147-ed down t Mall,
Went SingPost collect my ON Black Skimmers. :D
Met up with a girl,
& went home. Tired ah. Zzzzzz,

Tmr still got History Test.
Oh, fuck it mannzxzxzxzxz. :/

BYES.
8 days! & 've nbr seen Dearest alrdy. Hais. ):