Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's 230am now uh.

Heard one shocking news from somebody*.
Then told Dearest about that shocking news.
He ditao called me jus now, sounding so angryyyyy.
Nabueyyy leh, chua tio.
But actually, he's not angry. Scare th hell outta me. -.-

Dearest going off t overseas, during this coming hols.
Might flyyy off, even before Olvl ends.
Chickenduckriceee lah him.

3 weeks, without seeing him. Wtfishhhhhyidiot.
1 week with school, & 2 weeks with family.
Sian half, sian half, sian half. ):

Forget it. Zzzzzzzz.

Prelims next week.
Chionging my Math & POA soon, but not Science.
'm giving up my Chemistry alrdy.

Thursday is damn sian,
Need go school again. Promised Boyf that meeting him @ 11plus.
Now, meet him @ 1plus 2pm alrdy.
PLUS I WANT GO WATCH MOVIE LEH! ):
Mooood no more alrdy.

BYE.

& t that somebody* :
've been regarding you as my veh good friend till now.
Although, i onl rmbr vaguely on how we knew each other back in Sec2.
& now, you're totally changing t another person.

Like ie say in th sms ie sent you ytd,
I still zhongshi you this friend, no matter what happen.
'm seeing you from a so-called-guai-but-mischievous person into a everytime-piangzui person.
've express out all of my feelings t you, about th changes 've seen in you.
You know, those words are from th deepest down of my heart.
I jus wanted t see you moving on t Sec5 & not ITE & turn back into th Sec2 you.
I know you're a nice person by nature,
But you've made yourself a total shit t everybody.

'm glad that you've accepted what ie said.
& you've assured me for changing back into your usual self again.
Th promise you've made t me, ie hope it won't be broken.
For me, 'm always regarding you as my goodfriend as ever.

May you get good grades for your N Level, & move on happily.