Nuffnang

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hadnt been blogging for going a week. Laughs.
No time t blog + use comp. Sian.
I wont be too detailed about past few days lah.
Memory aint that good. Laughs.

Monday, 22nd

Night Class started, & it's none of my business.
Biology what, so ie at home kiaokar. Laughs.
Meet up with Boyf as usual.

Tuesday, 23rd

Went for Physics Night Class,
Meetup with Dearest before going Night Class.
Captured his peektures, when he's acting cute. -.-
Went for Night Class,
Reached home, bathe & slept.

Wednesday, 24th

Went for Chemistry Night Class,
Daddy fetch me t 315 busstop, & waited for Manda.
Walked t school with her & Jiajuan.
Studied on QA Table, cool mannzxzxzxzxz, ie can do! (:
Couldn't meet up with Dearest, cos he went t make his IC.
Orbe him, whu call him lost it. -.-

He is so kuku as well,
Showed everyone my photo, wtfishhhhhhh.
Even his mummy saw it, paiseh siah. ):

Thursday, 25th

HAPPPPY 9TH MONTH, DEAREST BOYF! <3
Iloveyou manymany, muchmuch! :D

Unable t meet Boyf,
Was quarelling over trivial matters, 'm sorry dear! ):
&&'
I was so dumb t ask him this,
Me: What time can we stop quarrelling?
Him: How would ie know? I can't predict future.
Me: What time lah?
Him: We can stop quarrelling now, & th time is xx:xx (i forgot).
Me: Lame shit leh you. Zzzz
Him: Haha, funny right? -.-

Went t Night Study with Lil Lamb, Kingkong, AhMi & Lawrence.
Was rushing t meet Lil Lamb, @ 315 busstop.
Jeerui pops out from nowhere, & tapped my shoulder.
Chatted awhile, & rush off (i supposed) t meet Manda.
Night Study till 9pm. Shagged*

Friday, 26th (Which is tdy!)

Went home early tdy, cos Dearest went over t ACS t collect his award.
He's haolian-ing t me now. Wtfish.
Saw SOH WEEKIAT! He didnt call me Hero leh. Zzzz,

SS Night Class is superb, like wthell.
Meetup with Kingkong, Lil Lamb & Ah-Mi first.
Classroom was freaking cold, for goodness sake. -.-

Night class ended, went t look for th other 5.
Supposed take 109, but Fangi didnt succeed in psycho-ing me.
Dearest was in 109 too, he saw them. Laughs.
70m-ed back t Hougang instead.
Meetup with Dearest, & slacked.
Boyf might need go C t report alrdy, cos he tio caught. Wtf.
He's still waiting for call from C. Hais, )':
Hope C dont call him can alrdy. ):

He send me home around 1045pm.
& he went back t S'goon t ton. Sian.

Th post is long enough.
I shall stop blogging, & be back next week or tmr! :D
BYE!

&&' now,
I hoping He will patch up with Her.
So we can be hanging around tgt. (:
I cant say out name or initials.
Cos ie know Her will be reading my blog randomly. Laughs!