Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY T IVY & CINDY

Got back all results,
I wasnt happy with my remainder results, like wtf.
'm onl saisfied with my Chem Prac & History results.
Sound so pathetic. :/

After school, went 107 t see them makan.
Buy packed lunch for Mummy & buy my Chocolate bun home. (:

Reached home, watch Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan & Hot Shot.

Parents went out t makan in th night, & ie waited for Boyf t come.
He came t my house & slept. Zzzz,
When he supposed t pei me spend my time awayyyyyy.
But he left soon after. ): Cos, his daddy want him back &
My parents are coming home soon. Darn sian ah. -.-

& Dearest looked sicked & tired. ):
& he grow taller & tanner, all thanks t his kuku Softball.
'm jus seem much shorter when standing beside him compared t last time.
Hais, ):

My hp is dying on me, it can go suckballs alrdy.
Wtf, it's onl like 7months old.
Touchscreen phones can reall go suckballs,
It's as good as throwing it awayyyyy. Hell shit.


BYE.