Nuffnang

Friday, September 19, 2008

School was so-so, alright lah.
T me, school is boring shit. ):
'm forever sleepy mode one, zzzzz. Wtf am ie doing?

Th most enjoyable lesson is onl Practical.

74-ed back t Hougang t bind my Science Notes.
88-ed home, took same bus with Huimin, but ie think she didnt see me? Hawhaw.

Supposed t meet Boyf, but ie chase him go Orchard first instead,
Cos his Memory Stick went spoilt. Wtfishhhhhy.
Have t send for servicing uh. Laughs!

Went out t S'goon, chill, slacked & gossips. Lol.
Saw Vanessa, Cindy & Chinkai later in th night,
Jus sat beside each other, lol.

Left S'goon at around 10pm, &
Boyf have been waiting for me since 915pm.
'm sry, Dearest! ))))):
Glad you're not angry at all, heh {:

He send me home & go back t S'goon t find his gay. o.o

'm eating my dinner now, BYE!