Nuffnang

Friday, October 24, 2008

YESTERDAY, THURSDAY
Went school as usual, t recap on EMath.
Liked go there waste time onl. Tsktsk.
Shouldn't have gone t school. :/

Out t S'goon after that.
Dear went out with his friends too, how cool mannzxzxzxzxz.
Meetup with Dearest @ around 1120pm.
He's injured, for some reason. Damn sian. )':

&&&&
Dearest even bought me some four-leaf clover hp accessories for me.
Thanks Dear! <3
& ie reminds me of Jiayun&Henghui's bday present for me.
Laughs!

Here's some of th pict. Thanks so much! :D

From Dear,


From both th girls,


[edit]

Seriously, ie think ie buang my E.Math Paper 1 alrdy.
Fucking so many sketching. & 'm lousy at it.
I want nothing, but a pass for Paper 1 please.
As 've told Lil' Lamb before, ie hated Paper1.
But ie loved Paper2 until dontknow how.
But my grades are still so wtfishhhhhh.
Heard from Dearest that Zh they all said it's difficult.
Hope after adjusting, 'm th one whu still passes yo. ):

'm giving myself a break, before studying History tmr.

Till then, BYEBYE.
& Dearest, 1 more day t our 10th month, Iloveyou! <3