Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[edit]
Changed th date of blogging, & edit most of th post.

TODAY, 151008
HAPPPPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY T MY BABY COUSIN, ABNER!
Miss you so much, cousin. Looking forward t see you veh veh soon! :D

Emm,
've forgotten th whole of last week.
Onl rmbr that, ie hadnt been blogging for a week plus yaw.
Dearest's exams jus ended tdy.
Cool mannnnzxzxzxzxzxz, he's almost hanging outside all th time. :/

O LEVEL SCIENCE PRACTICAL TMR YO!
Best of luck t ME & EVERYBODY TAKING OLVL, ESP. 4E2! :D

Went school tdy, for briefing & stuffs liekthat.
Physics Briefing was shag, almost dozed off. :x
Chemistry was alright, cos early in th morng? o.o

& tdy is th officially last day of school.
Seriously, ie missed everything!
I miss my seat, & miss Ahbert-o Partner sitting beside me,
Miss having Lawrence & Brother sitting behind me,
Miss Sasa & Johan quarrelling & bickering infront of me.
Miss Manda's calling me "Darling" in school all th time,
Miss disiao my trumpets, miss sticking t them.
Miss teachers scolding us in class,
Basically, I MISSED EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!!!! ):
We shall meet up as a class again, somehow someday! (':

Miss.Chng even gave us a nice postcard, with all th wishes in it.
Will upload th picture veh soon!
Cos it's damn cute lehhhhhhhhh. HAHA!

& now,
Studying th Preparation of salts now, 'm off t sleep sooon! (:
Didnt meet Dearest tdy, cos he went Geylang t slack.
Damn sian, he leave me alone, when O level is starting. ):

YESTERDAY, 141008
Last lesson with Mr.Singh, miss him teaching Physics lehxzxzxzxz!
Went for Night Study, but didnt study much either.
Dearest fetch me back home, & saw parents.
Lucky, they didnt see anything. Phew!

MONDAY, 131008
After school.
Went over t Dearest's house t slack.
Was gaming in his house. Laughs.
& in th night, he came t my house, & pass me stuffs for Olvl yo.
Thanks Dearest! <3
Wasn't feeling alright after Dearest left.
Ate medicine, & vomitted. Wthellllllllllll. ):

BYEBYE!

1 more month, & we'll be free!!!!!! :D