Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MONDAY, 271008
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY T NINI! :D

Dear came back from his Church Camp alrdy! (: Yaynessssssss ~
After reaching home & unpacking his stuffs,
Dear went down t S'goon t slack with all his gays. -.-
4plus, dear came t my house & slack. :D
Watch his blardyyyy show, & dont let me watch mine.
He went t work, when Jeerui called him out of sudden. :/

TUESDAY, 281008
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY T WEICHI! :D

Used comp awhile, t relac relac. HAHA.

Till now, ie finally know what's Cold War.
Let Cold War & Glasnost/Perestroika come out in SEQ lehhhzxzxzxzxzxz.
May god bless me ~ :D

[edit]

I really mus thank god uh,
Cold War & Glasnost/Perestroika came out in SEQ!!!!!
Nazi's Family Policies came out in SBQ, laughs.
But ie misinterpret th Cold War qns, a 12marks question. :/
& use wrong format for SBQ, but nbr mind uh. It's over anw, (:
Overall, ie think th paper was breeze uh.
Not that easy, not that difficult. :D
SO NOW, BYE HISTORY. 'M NOT GOING T SEE YOU AGAIN! :b
Depending on my SS alrdy! (: Lai, lai, lai, "WO AI" SS! -.-

Went down t S'goon Mrt Stn meet ppl, & topup my card,
Since otw yo, (:
'm studying my Physics in th night.
I jus cant concentrate in th afternoon! (:

Meeting Dear tmr liaoozxzxzxzxz! Heipi yi xia ~ :D

'm off t watch my Hotty Shotty. -.-
BYEBYES!