Nuffnang

Friday, October 31, 2008

POA Papers later on,
'm aiming for a A2 back, but hope B3 is lowest ie can get yaw, (:
High hopes on POA. :D

Maths Paper 2 was over ytd,
I was like totally demoralised by th paper mannzxzxzxzxz, serious.
Of all th papers till now,
I think Maths Papers are total disappointment.
Thanks t th blardyyyy fuck question,
& make me can't complete th paper. ):
No point crying over spilled milk yo, so nbr mind.
But ie REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that,
After moderation, a C5 would be great, 'm serious.

Onl left with a few papers, before Olvl really ends.
Seriously, after SS, 'm really going t stop touching everything.
I can burn all my books, including MTL! HAHAHAHHA.

Okay, till then 've t stop here.
It's 130am now,
I still need t mug veh hard for my POA. :D
& that's all for my hectic week full of Olvl papers! (:

BYEBYE!