Nuffnang

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear's at Hongkong alrdy! ):
Damn sad one okayzxzxzxzxz? ):

Back t point,

28TH NOV, FRIDAY
Rotting at home for th whole day, as Dear went out with his friends.
& ofc, he go play lan, & go drink. zzzzzzz.

MSN-ing with Jazvan was fuck fun lah dey.
We're like purely gossipping with lortsa stuffs.
Guys do gossip, hohohoho. :x
We chatted like so fun, & my fucking comp restart. Zzzzz.
So ie jus msged him, telling him that 'm lazy t online anymore. Laughs.

29TH NOV, SATURDAY
Went t work early in morng,
Met up Fangi & Ahmui inside train, & ie was squatting at th end of S'goon Mrt Stn.
Sound kind of paisehs uh, but ie was too tired you see. ):
Briefing & stuffs, store opened.
Fucking Saturday got so many people yknow? Fuck them. Hahahahahaha.

After store closed, done up with all th paperwork,
& then, go paste th dontknow what.
Th printing machine go haywire, thanks Khairul for help! (:
& ohya, Khairul seems friendlier than last time alrdy. Hohoho.
He used t say me, & don't smile one.
Ytd was like "woah", cos he was basically smiling at me, even ie gave him trouble.
Not bad lah, Khairul! (:

Weird people msged me lehzxzxzxzxzxz.
They're not weird lah, jus that long time nbr msged with them.
Then, they suddenly msged me lehzxzxz.
Stupid SWK, should have msged me earlier leh, then can come visit me.
Laughs! :D

Cabbed back with Fangi, Khairul & 1 unknown guy @ around 230am.
Although ie should be th last one t alight.
But thanks Khairul, for offering t be th last one. Hahahaha.
Alight @ Point instead, so it's more convenient t go Khairul's house.
Went t Boyf's house, t see him last time, before he go HK.
& he passed me a donald duck thingy, which cost 27$. -.-

Force myself t stay awake till 5plus, t msg with Boyf.
As he's going t leave house @ 5plus with ZH, JY & WA t airport.
But ie fucking fell asleep at 530am.
Didn't managed t reply Dear's latest msg. Awwwwwws.

Slept till 2plus, Dear called me, informing me he reach HK 1hour plus ago.
As he missed call, ie didn't answer. :x
He going t buy prepaid card t entertaining me liao leh, damn happy ah!
At least 'm still able t contact with Dear, when he's overseas. :D

5more days t Dear's return. ):

30TH NOV, TODAY
'm not working tdy! (: But tmr instead.
What ie heard is Kingkong coming back on 30th,
But dontknow is Nov or Dec. Laughs.

[edit]
Finally, 've change my mouse, which is spoilt for months. O.o




BYEBYE.