Nuffnang

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hadn't been posting for 4days?
As my last post is 7th Nov, but it dated 8th instead. -.-

Tmr, would be th last paper for Os alrdy. ):
Hais, was both elated & disappointed too.
Elated cos, O level gonna finish, for goodness sake!
But for disappointed, cos ie might not be able t see my classmate again,
Till January, for th last time when getting result. ):

Still rmbr, 2 years back.
When ie step into class 3E2, didn't know some of th classmates,
As many of my classmates, is known since Sec1, some is from 2E1 previously.
Was prepared t be "deaf", even before school starts,
As ie read from somebody's* blog saying, Mr.Oei is our Form-Teacher.

I still rmbr knowing Niro & Asaad in Sec1 CCA Open House.
Knowing Laxmi, Hadirah & Quraishah, as they sat near t me.
Knowing Kingkong, thru Fangi, as they know each other first.
Rmbr-ing Ngiap Siang&Wenni as a couple, &somehow talked t them?
Knowing Hafiz as he always came t on th Projector,
Knowing Dragon as she's th POA representatives.

& still rmbr by th end of 2007, pleading & praying for Asaad,
For not dropping t NA, & thanks Mr.Oei for helping.

As a whole of 3E2/4E2,
1st in NE quiz?!
Champion class for Sports Day,
2nd in CNY Decorations,
Cheering real hard for classmates when they get awards.

& th most not memorable is ..
Having retest after retest, with different group of ppl.

.
.
.

& as individuals,

Getting close with my CLIQUES in March'2007,
Studying tgt with them at Ahbert-o Partner's house.

Mixing with Johan, Asaad, Manda,
Forming JAJA Company since May'2007.
Studying at Airport, & beating each other.

Getting close with my Trumpets since November'2007 till now,
Playing Bball tgt, studying tgt, slacking, outing tgt.

Getting close with my Usuals in 2008 till now
Slacking, crapping, joking tgt.

Still rmbr, getting Kingkong t throw away my Sweets t th dustbin,
Cos, ie scare ie don't want throw. Laughs.
Seriously, ie think 'm so stupid t start Sweets back in Sec3.
& my first sweet is given by my current boyf, laughs!

& ofc, celebrating birthdays after birthdays.
& ofc, this year is my best birthday celebration of all.
Having my usuals t accompany me watch Fireworks,
Having Nancy sending me comments, asking why ie didnt say it's my birthday.
Having Fangi & Huihui giving me present when knocking on my door,
Despite Prelim is jus next week.

There's so much memories with them, ):

& there's alot more t say ...

I just dontknow how t express my feelings towards 3E2'07 & 4E2'08, & my good friends.
Time had pass so quickly this 2years,
Really cherish everything with you all.
You all are th best classmates 've ever had this 4years.
Class 4E2 & Teachers, you all will be deeply miss by me.

Do takecares & stay in touch even we've graduated kay? :D

CLIQUES'07







JAJA Company











Trumpets








My Usuals










Other good memories










LAST BUT NOT LEAST, BELOVED 4E2!






All th best memories ever had! (:

BYEBYE!