Nuffnang

Monday, November 24, 2008

SUNDAY, 23RD NOV
Went alone t work ytd, hohohohoho.
Not bad lah, ie slept in MRT. :D

In afternoon, is like fuck lah. Really.
QY's customer, scold me for no reason. Cb shit.
My mood go all th way down like don't know how.
After Ain brainwashed me, telling me, it's not easy t be Exit.
She even told me mus tahan everything, smile is th key.

Rafi, walkie talkie veh fun right?!?!
Shit you, hai me talk th same like you, inside Walkie Talkie,
Forgetting SL is listening, blardyyyy crap lah Rafi.

&fortunately, Big M tdy, is Khai. :D :D :D
Heipi ~
& Khai is veh funny, here's th convo.
Me: (Talking In Walkie Talkie) Big M, please respond.
Khai: Yayayaya, 'm here, 'm here, can listen, yes that's me.
Me: Choas Bike, red in color, please assemble it. &how long can arrive at exit?
Khai: 45mins later. You cfm th customer want red?
Me: Yesyes, it's red, red, red, red.
Khai: But ie rmbr one customer asking for red first, then yellow later.
Me: Jus get a red one lah, customer want red lahhhhhh.

So 45mins later ...

Khai: (At Exit Entrance) Eh, th bike come alrdy.
Me: Put behind me leh, ie no hands now.
Khai: You sure th customer want red or not?
Me: Yes lah, bluff you, no money take leh, khaiiiiiiiii ~
Khai: Better be true, or else ie fuck you left, right, center, up, down, inside out, outside in. I assemble until damn tired leh.
Me: IT'S RED LAH, KHAI. No point bluffing you. & please stop saying fucking me leh.

&Ain is laughing away like nobody business. Laughs.

Blahhhhh, closing was fun AT FIRST.
Wandi used a small bball & hit me, saying goal somemore. -.-
But after that, his mood go haywire.
& called Yuenyee, Shikin & me, go gift wrap 1 trolley of items within 20mins.
We're cursing & swearing. Really.
&
Those whu have school th next day, got t leave first.
& Khai was like, "I love you, xxxxx, miss me please! Muacks ~" ,
Okay, it's disgusting, cos he did this t everybody. Laughs.
But, it's funny lah, ie did enjoy work tdy. :D :D :D

& also, that Justin, said sth, & ie told him this,
I HATE YOU JUSTIN! (It's jk anw. :D)
Shikin said this t him as well, cos he tricked us. laughs!

Cabbed home with YY & Shikin.

Reached home @ 3am.

My schedule is changed t Tuesday alrdy. Zzzzz,
Blardyyyy shit. ):
Sorry dear, can't pei you tmr. ):

[edit]
24TH NOV. MONDAY
Happy Birthday t Jiajuan. :D

Did nothing tdy, stayed at home. :D
Finally ie missed home so much, heh. (:
Went Boyf's house t slack, & chatted with his grandma.
Omgawd, his grandma, damn humourous lah. Laughs!

Bye now, ie going watch Shin Chan liao, :D