Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sial lah, relax seh ytd.

'm back t Cashier again.
Left with Darling YY alone at Exit, Adeline first day exit as well.

Cashier was so-so, alright.
Machiam nothing t do like that. But sometimes queue can be veh long. :/
Break time alone, ate fastfood again. -.-
I swear 'm going t burn down all my fats before 2008 ends.
Tsktsk, hahahahahaha.

When store closing, ie purely walk here walk there do nth.
Cos my blardyyy countdown took 1hour plus, thanks t my Nets. ):
After count finish, Wandi taught me on Settlement/Audit/Summary.
Nice lehzxzxzxzxzxz, quite fun. Hahahahahaha.

& ie did purely sweeping, & didn't dry/wet mop at all!
Exchange phone with Wandi, seesee as well. Laughs.
Stupid Darren, keep on disiao me. (My name is Jessica, not YAP!)
Plus, there's new names for AhXiang & AhChang.
We call XiangGe & ChangGe, fun la deyyyyyyy. :D

Cabbed back with Kenny & YY Darling ah. :D
Poor Wandi alone cabbed home. Sad sial like that.

Back home by 2am.
Bathe & went t sleep alrdy. Too tired.
Working on Thursday!

[edit]

Went Dearest's house t slack, & forget t bring my presents from Dearest home. :/
Supposed t go Jeerui's house t eat dinner,
But due t that ie think my mummy got cook, so nbr go. Zzzzzz.
Aunty want me t go lehzxzxzxzxz, mai siaosiao. :o
& supposed t see Dearest's mummy on Saturday.
But too bad, 'm working. Zzzzzz,

&oh, heard from mummy that,
Korean Hana Yori Dango, would be in Channel 173, on 5th January!
Lucky, 've graduated, no need go school.
Arbo, ie think 've no time t watch alrdy sial.

Anw,
All th best for friends taking NLevel Results soon uh. :D

BYEBYE.
Oh, finally 've got my EAGLES award letter, heehee. :D