Nuffnang

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2ND JAN, FRIDAY
Shagged day ie guess. ):
People happyhappy go school, ie sadsad go work. Zzzz,
Meet up with Fangi & Dragon as usual,
& headed off t work.

Standby Exit & on floor for th day.
Repacking is tiring, really.
Thanks Melvyn for helping as well! (:

3RD JAN, SATURDAY
Was Exit for th day, did nothing much.
Jus some repacking & stuffs.
Was very sleepy as 'm working th previous day, & not having a good sleep.

Inventory on th 6th, & ie guess 'm leaving after inventory.
It's way too tiring alrdy.
I NEED SLEEP, I WANT GO OUT, & I WANT RELAX!
But seriously, ie enjoy working there.
But th long working hours are really too jialat.
I can't make it alrdy. ):

Should be resigning by th 7th with th rest.
Or perhaps, ie wish t become a weekender, if possible ofc. :D

4TH JAN, SUNDAY
Woke up @ 12pm plus,
Went t meet Hoon & Manda, & slacked at nEbo.
Played Monopoly, & rotting around @ Amk hub after that.
Bought my Forrest Gump VCD over there. Yays!
My mummy wanna watch as well, cos Tom Hanks is a good actor! (:

Gtg alrdy, 'm working tmr. Zzzzz,
Like ie say previously,
People happyhappy go study, we go working. -.-
I miss school days, SERIOUSLY.
Regretted nbr cherish those time, especially with my 4e2. awwwwwwwws. ):

BYEBYE!
& ie fugging gonna get my psp soon.