Nuffnang

Monday, February 9, 2009

SUNDAY, 8th FEB
Gambled at Lil lamb's house.

Won 17.70$ home, how cool.
Lady luck is at my & lamb's side. (:

Supposed t meet th rest again, after lou hei.
But sadly, due t that they're not going t Ice3,
& Mummy was like, "late liaw leh, don't go. So far, waste bus fare"
So ya, ie didn't join them in th end, sorry! ):

MONDAY, 9th FEB
A trip over t town areas with Justin.

Met him coincidentally in th bus, & we happen t have th same purpose,
& just nice, we're on our own, so we decided t go shopping tgt. (:
Chatted, gossipped about somebody & somebody. -.-
He treated me BK's Sundae Pie, thanks lah, Ah-Beng Ah-Seng.

Managed t get his bermudas @ street.
I swear buying his bermudas is better then buying clothings. Wthell.
Supposed t order th customized cap for Dearest,
Due t cannot get it before Valentine Day, so ie didn't.
But after tapping into th Mrt, ie regretted not ordering it.
& ie need go all th way back t Bugis again t order it. Zzzzz.

Also went over t Bugis Junction, & ie bought an Donald Duck's item.
Heh heh.
Ah-seng was like, "Huh? You really buying ah?", when 'm like at th cashier.
Dumb or dumb sial him?

Over t Heeren t shop around, then t Cathay, & t Wisma.
Went over t Mango, t buy my tanks. & went over t Cotton On.
Didn't have th color ie wanted, so left.

Ah-Seng have been teaching me how t say 'Sigh' properly.
& ie was like, saying 'sai', 'sign' instead.
I think 'm driving him nuts. HAHAHAHHAHA. :x

Ah-Seng trained back from Orchard t Somerset, bodoh. -.-
While ie trained back t Bishan.
Went over t Cotton On, had my shoe tried, but ie didn't buy it.
'm getting Mummy t buy for me instead. :x
Twilight saga are having promotion,
'm going t get my New Moon soon, heeheeheehee {:

Oh yes, just t explain.
Justin = Ah-Seng cos, he call me Ah-lian.
By right, ie should have been calling him Ah-Beng.
But my beloved TRU crew - SHAZWAN, had alrdy had this 'Ah-Beng' title.
So ie shall reserve th title for him FOREVER.
That's why Justin is Ah-Seng. HAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Who wanna be Ah-Beng II or Ah-Seng II? Hahahahaha. :x

Ok, bye la.
I go play my neopets liaw. -.- &
IIEEX MISHHZXZXZ MAIISZX DEAAARESTT WHORRSZXZ.