Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Went Dearest's house tdy. (:

Dearest went home early, cos he blarddyyyy have headache for like days(?).
So ie met him early as well. :D

Dearest told me his grandma, just had a minor operation over at th eye there. ):
BUT SHE'S OKAY ALRDY, heehee :D

So went Dearest's house just t sleep & watch don't what HK show.
Quite nice, but yes, ie fell asleep. Zzzzzz.

Before leaving, Dear's grandma gave me red packet!!!!!
Like c'mon, 'm so shock mannnzxzxzxzxz.
Didn't expect it what. WTHELLLLLL ~ 'm so heipi lehzxzxzxzxz.
$$$$$$$$$ !!!! (:

Reached home, sleep AGAIN. -.-

& now, 've nothing t do alrdy. Sian sian sian sian sian. ):

Zzzzz, my hair color had blardyyyy fade alrdy. Wtf.
'm so damn sian, & mummy was like, "Where got? Where got? Nbr fade la."
I want dye again leh, red color can't be seen one. Hoyu cheat my feelingggggggg.
How ie hope, what Catwoman says, really happen leh. Wakao.

Kbye, :D
Is sakae sushi a better choice???