Nuffnang

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think my comp damn suck.
Thanks Uncle for helping me t clear everything, & yes - REFORMAT. -.-

180309, Wednesday.

Zoo Trip:
I can't rmbr too much on th trip, but 'll just try blogging about it.
It's very very very very wordy & alot alot alot alot of photos.
Don't read/look it, if you think it hurt your eyes, or find it boring.

Went over t meet my girls @ Amk, with Fangi.
Walked around, & t Checks t look at Havainas(sp?),
Over t don't know what restaurant, for 3 of them t eat lunch.
138-ed over t Zoo after that.

Was damn high, looking at all types of animals.
& planning which shows t catch, & till end of th day, nothing was being watched.
Took many photos on th animals.
But sadly, my phone went dead. ):
Followed by Ah Meow & Fangi's one. Huihui's one is th last one standing.

Ate dinner over at KFC, & nua-ed around.
Cos it's damn freaking hot over them, & continued th rest of our journey.
Didn't get t see Polar Bears, cos it's alrdy closing time.
Th Polar Bear onl went out awhile, & back t it's airconditioned room.
So sadly, we left zoo.
Proceed on t collect our photos, 4.50$ flew.

Went back t Amk, & there's a baby, ie don't know if it's boy or girl.
Kept staring @ Fangi, like he/she so attracted t her.
From boarding th bus, till alighting.
So we said, that baby was totally INTO Fangi. Laughs.




Met th 3 guys @ Amk t eat dinner.
T nEbo for slacking, & there's so police commotion at/outside/inside arcade.
I think we're indirectly involved, but we sneaked away, ie supposed.
Point t slack after that, till 11plus. Tiring day.

Photos will say everything. :D (All photos jumbled up & sorry if there's repeat of photos!)




























































& oh, we camwhored inside Amk's washroom.
Kind of unglam. :x










Till then ...

For some gawd damn reason,
I wept because of you ...
I emo because of you ...
I read your msges over & over again because of you ...
I stone-d, lost in thought because of you ...
Even parents say 'm not myself tdy.
Why th fuck you leave me?
1 month plus, how th fuck you can leave me in ease?
Fuck you veh much, Benjamin Ang.
But still, i miss you so ...