Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'll promised t blog more,
OH YES, 've more pictures t upload, it will be uploaded at th end of th post! (:

Recv message from Dolly, that there's Lion Dance Orientation on Monday.
Not supposed t go initially, cos parents don't allow.
BUT YKNOW, WHO CARES? & thanks t CHAIRMAN for psycho-ing in msn th previous day.
Hmm, shockingly, Ames, added me in msn, so yep, get t know him first. (:

So yea, ended up going over for th orientation.
& GUESS WHAT? I nbr regret going sial.
I realised, 've nice seniors over there luh. THEY'RE DAMN CRAPPY + FUNNY.
You'll laugh every min during th 3 hours.

Thanks Huihui for accompanying me during th 1hour, while waiting for Ames t fetch me t Club Room from South Canteen.
Cos till now, ie still will get lost in NYP. -.-
I know it sound ridiculous, but as yknow, "follow th crowd" is what ie always do.

During Orientation, learn some drum thingy, & get t know more about th rest.
Nbr regret joining, I FINALLY ABLE T FULFIL MY DREAM WHORZXZXZXZXZXZXZ!
Happy yi xia.

Ah-Seng & Gordon Ahdi were damn shock, when ie told them this,
"I join Lion & Dragon Dance Troupe". Veh shocking meh? Okeh onl lah. (:

Reached home, & mummy told me this, "You want join, jiu join loh. (:"

Training tmr! (:
'll update soon, ie promised! (:





Till then ...