Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 week, for not seeing my girls.
I can talk th hell outta everything.
Why aren't NP near t NYP? O.o
South canteen sucks, for there have no aircon(s).

School was boring, i brought nothing but files & a notebook.
Bought a "Cheer you up" file for Fangi tdy, & badges for my girls soon.

I see Ah-Seng consecutively twice tdy.
Define th word, "Sian", you got me?
Once, for entertainment sake, & t let time pass.
Second, for borrowing of spare phone from me t him.

Saw Kenny outside school. He's cute in SOME ways. HAHA.

-

Brother's house on sunday, we talk alot.
Catch up with him on lotsa stuffs, as in TONNES of stuffs.

Trumpets, KTV soon ok? :D
Some running please, rmbr "sinful" ?
Lan before training on wed, i hope.
Performances soon, on 3rd, 10th, 13th, 14th, as stated by Jiahao.

Presentation later on, 'm nervous.
Give me some courage.

From Y.Jessica, t Y.Jackson ; 12th May :



23rd May 2009,

Happy 17th Birthday t GMingyang & NancyL! :D

Till then ...

'll give up, for that i knew 've no chance anymore.
let nature takes it course.