Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lion Dance make me feel happy! :D
Many seniors nbr come, reasons? I don't know.

Thanks Huihui for accompanying me, till cca starts. (:

Did some basic warm-up, & YAY MAN, ie learn th continuation of th drum. WOOHOO ~
'm stiff in some ways, as in what Jiahao say, "poke ppl, & keep it back".
Shui hua & me, is stressing over that poke ppl thing.

"Discoveries" of th day:
1) Danny enjoys touching guys. -.-
2) Jiahao is disgusting enough, t take his contacts out infront of me.
3) Danny having a fetish over lame stupid stuffs. He needs entertainment.
4) Jiahao sang th wrong lyrics - Chicken Wing.
5) Danny said quaranTINE instead of quarantine.
6) Surprisingly, Jiahao know Guowei, when he told me he don't know.

& what's wrong, with girls laughing with teeth showing out man? I know ie unglam ma. HEHEHEHE.

Walking slow, & lagging behind when going t Mrt Station every wednesday night,
IS FUN MAN, really.
I get entertainment, from people, who enjoy saying/doing/talking lame stuffs.

HAH, tdy is fun, you bet! :D
I talk alot tdy. THAT'S ME MANNZXZXZXZXZ!

Blog again soon, & sorry for making my blog pvt for awhile, just now.
Have t edit some stuffs. HOHOHOHO.

Till then ...