Nuffnang

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Somebody ask me this question ...
"What if one day you saw your recent ex-boyfriend on the street? What will you do?"
1) Smile & wave like never before
2) Went t him, give him a light punch, and say 'yo, bro!'
3) Ignore & walk away
4) Run & hide (LOL!)
5) Walk another path which leads to the same place
6) Act one pak jiao, gei siao at there doing own things

For some reasons, i choose not t answer that question.
Cos i won't even know what will i do, but definitely won't be 1 & 2. -.-
I knew it veh well myself, cos i know i hate which type of person. CHEERS.

Training tmr! More trainings in weeks t come, looking forward! :D
Sorry boyf for neglecting you so so so so so much! ):

Time Check: 4.26am.
I think 'll better get into bed, or else somebody will skin me alive tmr. -.-

Till then ...