Nuffnang

Monday, June 29, 2009

Time check: 4.27am

I just crawl out from my bed, reason being i can't get t sleep.
Just text love, and he's watching tv program. hohoho.

School starts for many later on.
Adn me, still happily having holiday, reason being, there's 1 or 2 cases of H1N1 in NYP.
Should i be happy? Hell no.
Cos there's e-learning from 8am t 1pm.
I supposed that we've t log in into cms? I don't know wor.
But one thing for sure, I CAN'T WAKE UP ONE. -.-

Finally touching my projects tmr, meeting up with Twinny @ Amk Library.
& fetching cousin from Mrt Station @ 530pm i supposed.

Again, 've trainings later on at night, 7pm @ Yckcc.
People who miss me, please go there and find me. Okeh, 'M JUST JOKING! -.-
Shaun told me not t be late, cos 'm basically late for EVERY trainings. :o
Huihui told me, lion dance is my full time job. HAHAHAHA.

But training are kind of relax for ytd. HAHA!
Train abit on instrument, & move props t Yckcc.
After that, have dinner & chats.

Shaun tompang me t Hgpt. Thanks friend! :D
& i should add on sth about Shaun.
He's obsess on kicking ppl butt in FB's Kickmania.
He kicked me for 80m, while i kick him for 2m? Wtf! >:(

Met up with love @ Hgpt Mac, & his sister & her boyf join us after that.
I think i laugh my heads off, when with them. Laughs.

I going t watch Channel 62 now, cos love told me there's some nice shows.

'll blog again, i promise! :D
Bye!