Nuffnang

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Been a week, since 've last updated.
I promised t blog more okeh! :D

So basically, 've totally forgotten abt what happen last week.
So don't expect t rmbr so much either, hawhaw! :b

Over t Amk with my girls on Friday, t buy formals wears.
So i spend a total of 70 over bucks, for blouse, skirt & heels.
T be exact, it's almost th same as our Wang sissie. :D

Went over t Causeway Point with love on Sat, cos we've nothing better else t do.
There t walk, & eat Mos Burger for dinner.

As for monday, as usual went t fetch love from school.
Formal presentation on comms skill on tuesday.

& srsly, i need t rant on sth ah.
I dont know wtf that two guys doing in my grp of my elective module.
GUYS THROWING JOBS T GIRL, & I LIKE FUCKING DO IT ALL BY MYSELF?!
Mr.Chan, pls wake up man! I do this all by myself, & you still give pts t them.
What's wrong with u man? I do fishbone, mindmap, ppt all by myself.
You're srsly sick in yr mind man!
I didn't bring notebook t school? Like so what? Do i even need yr permission on whether t BRING OR NOT T BRING it t school?
No notebook, can write down on paper right? Wtf?
& & & i didn't do anything? C'mon, 'm th one who do th most in th grp. Zzzzz.
Why not u try asking Mer*** & Biha*** what they've they done?
GO MIA, & DO NOTHING?! FUCKING SHIT MAN EG2119!


K, back t topic.
So having lunch time performance in school on wed.
Total disaster, but still Danny's drum is nice t listen. HAHAHAHA!
Ames still sick since last week, get well soon! :D

& 've bought a 9bux chio top for bee, like from Topman?
It's havin sales man! HAHAHAH!

'm going t Amk tmr with Fangi, & love.
Gtg, bye! :D
& OFC! 'll upload photos soon soon soon! :D

28th July, Tuesday
Happy 17th Birthday t Jackson Cuzzie! :D