Nuffnang

Friday, July 10, 2009

Time check: 4.04am

I don't feel like sleeping now, how?
Tell me how, tell me how?

I bet love will be laughing his ass out,
& betting with his friends, on me 3plus pm waking up. :/

Ah yes, 've training tmr @ 6pm,
& 'm meeting my Ah hui @ Koufu in school, & go training TOGETHER!!!!
Okeh, t be exact, is she going t Squash, & me going t my Lion Dance. (L)
Hawhaw, 'm so excited t meet her, cos i haven't been seeing her for 1 week!!!
& ofc, i miss my Fangi & Wangwang leh. Omfgawd.

Oh anyhoo,
Love & me went down t Chomp2 for our dinner tdy, or should i say ytd?
Okeh, we took 76, then 73 over t Chomp2, sound dumb. But blame th rain.
We sat at a seat, where TWO FANS are blowing in DIFFERENT DIRECTION!!!
But still, i enjoy my stingray, & I ATE KANGKONG!!! Omgawd.
Dragging love t Lagoon or Chinatown t eat soon! WOOOOO!

Anyw, Graphic Design test is a total disaster,
But at least 'm able t see my girls, AFTER SO SO SO SO LONG! (:

'm craving for Sunmaid Raisins,
Hope love rmbr t buy for me after his school tmr.
& 'm going t watch my 败犬Nu王 liao, so yea..

Oh yes, before i end, i want t say this first.
P/S: Wangwang, Ah Hui, when u guys free? Go buy heels tgt leh! (:
P/P/S: Congrats son for getting his phone back, after leaving in school for a day! LAUGHS!


Kbyezxzxzxzxzxz.